Assistant Programme Manager [ Ref : APM-ifva ]
- Plan and implement PR and promotional strategies, publicity collateral and media events
- Maintain and develop press network
- Coordinate large-scale art projects, film festivals, film screenings, art exhibitions, seminars, master classes, school projects, etc.
- Support in curatorial and development of short film and creative media programmes
- Identify relevant project partners and collaborators, take a lead role in maintaining communication and good relationship with internal and external stakeholders including government bodies, art affiliates, filmmakers, artists, schools, contractors, sponsors and media partners
- Plan, budget, monitor and report on the project
- Prepare proposals and reports
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks
Event Producer [ Ref : EP-ifva ]
- Manage the ifva Everywhere programme and contribute to planning and strategy of ifva’s programmes
- Contribute ideas in curating and developing short film and creative media programmes, including outdoor carnival, art exhibition, film screening, seminars, master classes, school programmes, etc
- Effectively manage multiple programmes simultaneously
- Identify suitable partners and outdoor venues and know how to engage them.
- Prepare regular reports, proposals, event plans and budget estimations
- Oversee production and technical aspects of an event, ensure the set-up and working order of all audio-visual equipment
- Ad-hoc projects and art administrative tasks assigned by supervisor
- University degree holders preferably relevant to creative media, fine arts, film, media arts, technical arts, cultural studies, comparative literature, marketing, communication
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in film festivals, education projects or event management. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Programme Officer
- Knowledge and strong passion in film and/or media arts is a must
- Technical knowledge in film/video is preferred
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Chinese and English. Native Cantonese speaking is a must
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise
- Detail-minded, and strong ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Creative, dynamic, flexible and self-motivated with excellent project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, well-organized and able to prioritize and operate proactively
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Please apply with full C.V. to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 22 January 2019. Please quote our reference, and indicate available date and expected salary if offer appointment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer.