- Assist in the Project Manager to coordinate a film festival;
- Manage hospitality operations for local and overseas guests;
- Support PR and promotional campaigns for audience development;
- Work with different stakeholders such as programme partners, government agencies, commercial supporters, media units and others;
- Assist in preparation of reports;
- Research films and film-related events; and
- Carry out ad-hoc duties and support other projects as assigned.
The appointment is on a four-month term.
- University degree holders, preferably relevant to film, media arts, creative media and cultural studies;
- A minimum of four to six years of relevant experience in the field(s) of film festival, arts and culture non-profit, education projects or events organisations;
- With excellent organisational skills – possess the ability to be detail-oriented, to prioritise work and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines;
- With excellent interpersonal skills - ability to take responsibility, to work well as a team member and to work independently;
- Knowledge and passion in moving images, and an interest in sharing them;
- Good command of Cantonese and English; knowledge of Putonghua will be an advantage; and
- Proficient in MS Office, technical knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and film/video production is a plus.
We are an energetic team that is always on the lookout for new ideas and adventures! This is also a great opportunity to get professionally equipped!
Please apply with full C.V. and cover letter to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email email@example.com or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 21 March 2019 (Thursday). Please quote our reference, and indicate available date and expected salary if offer appointment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunities employer.