- Work with team members and stakeholders to produce publications; and
- Proofread and edit Chinese and English publications, film subtitles, scripts and blurbs.
The appointment is on a two to four month term.
- University degree holders, preferably relevant to film, media arts, creative media, cultural studies, or other humanity disciplines;
- A minimum of two to three years of Chinese and English editorial professional experience;
- With excellent organisational skills – possess the ability to be detail-oriented while adhering to deadlines;
- With excellent interpersonal skills - ability to take responsibility, to work well as a team member and to work independently;
- Knowledge and passion in moving images, and an interest in sharing them;
- Good command of Cantonese and English; knowledge of Putonghua will be an advantage; and
- Proficient in MS Office, technical knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and film/video production is a plus.
We are an energetic team that is always on the lookout for new ideas and adventures! This is also a great opportunity to get professionally equipped!
Please apply with full C.V. and cover letter to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email email@example.com or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 21 March 2019 (Thursday). Please quote our reference, and indicate available date and expected salary if offer appointment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunities employer.