- Manage the artwork production for multiple sites in terms of budget, progress, and compliance with public safety regulations
- Coordinate consultant effort in local research and compile design brief for art collective including but not limited to artist and co-partners
- Support Project Manager in preparing visual materials, narratives, presentation for updates with client(s), district council and government bodies and liaison with artists, consultants and vendors
- Formulate programming and workshop content with partners and follow through various community engagement workshops, guided tours and outreach programme
- Attending site walks, project management meeting with client(s), artists, vendors, consultants and governmental bodies
- Degree holder or above with 5 years of relevant experience in artwork production, artists liaison/ social studies and research/ architecture will be considered
- Knowledge in the local and international contemporary art scene (fine art, sculpture, installation, design, architecture, public art) is desirable
- Experience in art outreach, education and audience development are also areas of merit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills (Powerpoint, Excel) Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop is preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Responsible, sensitive, open-minded and cooperative
- Commitment in communal work and willing to work flexible hours
Please apply with full C.V. and cover letter to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 3 June 2019. Please quote our reference, and indicate available date and expected salary if offer appointment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer.