- Lead, manage and execute a large-scale public art project
- Develop programme content, community engagement strategies with the public art and visual art team
- Oversee multiple site-specific artwork production of the project Coordinate with client(s), artists, consultants, NGOs, governmental bodies, contractors, stakeholders for the project
- Attend meeting and lobbying with local stakeholders, community members, representative of the neighborhood and governmental bodies
- Monitor budget and schedule of the project
- Post-graduate degree in any discipline, with at least 7 years of relevant experience in arts / design management, programming or production
- Experience in managing artists, studios, and executing large-scale art production is essential
- Knowledge in contemporary arts and design, social welfare, architecture, landscape architecture/ marketing and public relation is desirable
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented, strong interpersonal and presentation skills Insightful, self-motivated and resilient
- Versatile in roles as confident leader as well as a strong supporter and open collaborator
Please apply with full C.V. and cover letter to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 3 June 2019. Please quote our reference, and indicate available date and expected salary if offer appointment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer.