To ensure a high quality in its academic programmes and its input to the development of arts education in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Art School has in place a strong governance via its Council and Academic Committee, as well as a vigorous Quality Assurance System. The School’s academic quality is monitored via the following:
- Hong Kong Art School Council: supervising the development and management of Hong Kong Art School.
- The Academic Committee: ensuring the quality of Hong Kong Art School academic programmes.
- Two–tier advisory system:
- School Advisors: School Level
- External Examiners: Individual Programme Level
- Quality Assurance System and Qualification Framework: on-going review and documented in the School’s Quality Assurance Manual.