ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (PROJECT) (Ref:AOP)
Hong Kong Art School (HKAS) now invites applicants for the following position, which is recruited in association with the Art Cloud – Enhancement for Online Art Teaching and Learning Experience funded by the Education Bureau’s Quality Enhancement Support Scheme:
• To provide administrative / logistic support to the Project
• To assist with the coordination work and the implementation logistics
• To monitor the overall framework, the progress and the financial status of the project.
• To prepare quarterly progress report
• To attend relevant School meetings and report on the progress of the project.
• To handle project enquiries
• Degree holder with 5 years relevant working experience
• Experienced in real-time teaching and on-demand learning
• Detail-oriented, proactive, independent and have strong sense of responsibility
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Chinese
• Possession of keen interest in arts and/or relevant experience in art would be a definite advantage.
The project will be carried out 36 months, the appointment is made on project basis.
Interested parties please apply with your full C.V. or a completed HKAS005 Job Application Form, and a covering letter indicating your view on art education, by mail to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8/F, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, or by email to email@example.com, or by fax to 2519 2010. Please quote our reference, indicate your expected salary, and your available date for assuming duty (if applicable).
Application form can be downloaded from Hong Kong Art School website at https://www.hkas.edu.hk/wp-content/uploads/HKAS005_Job_Application_Form.pdf or picked up directly from the Enrolment Office of the Hong Kong Art School, Room 819, 8/F, Youth Square, 238 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong, during office hours.
The closing date for application is 15 September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunities employer.