Hong Kong Arts Centre – The relevant destination for arts and creative inspirations in Hong Kong
HKAC is a multi-arts centre that fosters artistic exchanges locally and internationally, bringing the most forward creations to Hong Kong and showcasing homegrown talents abroad.
HKAC stimulates innovation and promotes creativity. Being Hong Kong’s only independent non-profit multi-arts institution, HKAC offers exhibitions, screenings and performances, connecting the arts of Hong Kong to the rest of the world through programmes and collaborations.
Come to HKAC to experience, appreciate, learn and be inspired by arts.
Business and Operations Manager (Ref: BOM)
The Business and Operations Manager for HKAC is responsible for recommending and executing the long-term strategic planning for HKAC; working closely with the Board, Finance Committee, Development Advisory Group and senior management to identify & align on business enhancement initiatives.
- Support the Executive Director to establish and define future vision, positioning and direction, funding management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term for HKAC
- Partner with the Finance and Administration Director with budget & financial planning process
- Work closely with outsourced property management company on tenancy related matters such as leasing strategy formulation, tenancy renewals and uphold tenant relationship
- Oversee membership drive, including Individual and Corporate Membership, in order to support engagement and sustainable growth
- Analyse the current revenue channels and recommend operations efficiency
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments and external stakeholders on developing business proposal
- Support other business projects and ad hoc duties as assigned if necessary from time to time
- Superlative stakeholder management and communications skills
- Able to understand and adhere to the HKAC culture and brand
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Ability to track metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), analyse them, and turn them into actionable strategies
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to adapt and respond to difficult questions and issues
- Ability to create, implement, and apply a budget
- Ability and experience to work with diverse groups
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellent language proficiency in English and Chinese
- Passion in arts
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Organizational Management, or similar
- At least seven years of experience in business improvement, project management or business development field
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please apply with full C.V. to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or by email email@example.com or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 8 November 2021. Please quote our reference, expected salary, and indicate available date if offer appointment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunities employer