The main duty of the post will be responsible for organising a series of comics and animation programmes including exhibition, talk, workshop, master class, etc. to be held by Hong Kong Arts Centre under the supervision of the Programme Manager.
- To plan and monitor coordination, schedule and budget of the designated programmes;
- To ensure coordination internally and externally to meet objectives of programmes;
- To prepare promotion plan for the designated programmes;
- To handle art administration work and prepare periodic reports;
- To develop the network and constructive relationship with local and overseas comics and animation practitioners through various channels; and
- To manage the designated programmes in such a manner that helps to enhance arts appreciation and to strengthen the audience base for Hong Kong Arts Centre.
- University graduate with minimum 3 years of relevant and solid experience. Knowledge in local and overseas comics and animation development will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Chinese and English. Putonghua and French will be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills, well-organised and able to work independently;
- Able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability;
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently, meticulous and well organized;
- Proficiency in PC operations g. MS based applications, Chinese Word Processing;
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator software; and
- Willing to work on shift or public holidays occasionally.
• Application will not be processed without indication of salary expectation;
• This is a contract appointment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes. Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please apply with full C.V. to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 15 December 2019. Please quote our reference, expected salary, and indicate available date if appointment offered.