Hong Kong Art School (HKAS), founded in 2000, is a division of the Hong Kong Arts Centre (HKAC).
HKAS is an accredited institute staffed by a group of dedicated artists and art educators, who are active and distinguished practitioners in the field. The School’s award-bearing curriculum focuses mainly in the area of Fine Art. Its scope covers programmes with academic levels ranging from Higher Diploma to Bachelor Degree. The short programmes and the outreach projects of the School that run parallel to the award-bearing curriculum span a wide variety of artistic disciplines, and genuinely bridge art and the community.
HKAS has 3 Campuses and all of them are located on the Hong Kong Island (along the MTR Island Line: Wanchai, Shau Kei Wan and Chai Wan). All Campuses are easily accessible and each of the them carries different art learning features. We are looking for the following candidate to join us. The work location of the following positions is mainly at our School’s Main Office at Chai Wan Campus (Youth Square).
The School now invites candidates for the following position:
Assistant IT Support Officer / IT Support Assistant (Ref No.: AITSO / ITSA) [Full-time / Part-time]
- Daily operation of MS office, responsible for software and hardware problem solving
- Server operation, Switch management and Application coding
- M365 or Google Workplace operation
- Online meeting setup, filming and follow-up
- Update software and hardware maintenance, update inventory records of computers
- Regularly check digital multimedia equipment
- IT/Computing Diploma or above
- Good communication skills, initiative and able to work independently
- Need to work in Chai Wan and Shau Kei Wan District
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Salary offered will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please apply with full C.V. to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 8th floor, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email email@example.com or by fax 2519 2010 on or before 21 December 2022. Please quote our reference, expected salary, and indicate available date if offer appointment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
We are an equal opportunities employer