Non-local Students/Applicants refer to students/applicants who have to hold the following documents issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR in order to study in Hong Kong:
- Student visa / Entry permit; or
- Visa / Entry permit under the Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG); or
- Dependant visa / Entry permit (holders were 18 years old or above when such Visa / Entry permit was issued)
Visa application is necessary for non-local students who study in the HIGHER DIPLOMA IN FINE ART* / BACHELOR OF ARTS (FINE ART)^ programme at Hong Kong Art School.
For details of student visa application, including guidelines, documents required, processing time and fee, and submission method, please click Here.
- Processing time requires at least six weeks upon receipt of all required documents by the Immigration Department of Hong Kong.
- Candidates need to arrange relevant items for visiting and staying in Hong Kong, e.g. accommodation, insurance, and flight ticket etc.
* For HIGHER DIPLOMA IN FINE ART, non-local applications from Mainland China, Macao, Taiwan, and overseas countries would be considered.
^ For BACHELOR OF ARTS (FINE ART), non-local applications from Macao, Taiwan, and overseas countries would be considered.